WELCOME TO THE LARGEST INTERNATIONAL HOCKEY TOURNAMENT IN EUROPE – TRUE RIGA HOCKEY CUP 2019.
TOURNAMENT U-10: APRIL 26-27-28. The dates for the 2019 tournament are set and we are pleased to invite your club to participate in our International AAA/AA Tournament to be held in Riga (Latvia).
PARTICIPATION FEE & DATES:
|Age Group||Born||Dates||Tournament Fee until 30.11.18.||Tournament Fee until 30.12.18.||Fee per Player||Hotel||Number of Nights|
|U-10||2009||April 26-27-28||Euro 550.00||Euro 600.00||Euro 131.50||4 star||3|
|U-10||2009||April 26-27-28||Euro 550.00||Euro 600.00||Euro 164.00||4 star||4|
* 4 nights’ accommodation in hotel Radisson Blu Daugava including breakfast buffet (or a similar 4-star hotel when Radisson Blu Daugava hotel is fully booked) based on a double room (Single room: + (plus) Euro 22,50 per room per night)
* lunch and dinner at the ice rink on Friday and Saturday and lunch on Sunday (5 warm meals)
* personal attention for each player
* meals on Thursday and dinner on Sunday
* insurance, transportation and travel expenses
* All tournaments will start at Friday at approx 07.00 hrs
* All tournaments will be finished on Sunday around 19.00 hrs
* Teams are expected to arrive on Thursday
* Return trip by ferry or plane should be planned not before 21.30 hrs on Sunday
* All teams must have copies of passports available during all their games.
* Schedules for the tournaments will be forwarded to participating clubs at least 21 days before the tournament commences.
* Teams must take care of their own health and travel insurance
* minimum number of games 7
* The number of teams in each group is limited:
Max teams – 32 teams in U10 group
Current TEAMS LIST: U-10 TEAMS
HOW TO APPLY:
You can apply your team via online registration in our website: RHC.lv/registration
Together with the application (form) you should transfer a deposit of Euro 400.00 per team (no exception can be made). All payments must be made by bank transfer.
All transfer costs must be paid by the team. Teams who fail to pay the deposit by bank will not be guaranteed a place in the tournament.
When your team has been accepted, the tournament fee will be charged together (plus) with the charge for each player/coach.
The balance (tournament fee minus the deposit fee of Euro 400.00 plus fee per player/coach plus all additional services) will be called in for in February 2019.
Payments must be made to:
“RIGA CUP EVENTS” SIA
Reg. Nr. 40203079105
Address: Zeltiņu street 16, Mārupe, Latvia, LV-2167
IBAN code: LV33HABA0551043656504
BIC code: HABALV22
Please mention: RIGA CUP 2019 + your team name with your payment.
The application is binding. Teams who will not be among the participants will get their Euro 400.00 back. When cancellations are made after your team has been accepted in the tournament no refund can be given on the deposit.
First closure date for the tournament will be November 30 – 2018. Second closure date (if required) will be December 30 – 2018.
Parents can stay in the same hotel as players and coaches if required, but can also be booked in one of our other partner hotels.
Accommodation in 4 star hotel Accommodation in 3 star hotel
Radisson Blu Daugava Ibis
Single room: 55euro per night Single room: 48 euro per night
Double room: 65euro per night Double room: 58 euro per night
Triple room: 95euro per night Triple room: 68 euro per night
Breakfasts included. Breakfasts included.
We can also arrange transportation for your personal needs during your stay.
One way transfer cost 75euro
Private buss rent for whole day 335euro
The tournament will take place in Volvo Arena, Inbox Arena, Ozo Arena, Kurbads arena and Mogo Arena. Other Arenas might be used if necessary. More info about ARENAS here http://rhc.lv/arenas/
We also request participating clubs to bring 1 or 2 high level referees, but this is not mandatory. Referees are offered free accommodation (based on arrival on Thursday and departure on Monday and on sharing a double room including breakfast in 4 star hotel Bellevue Park) as well lunch and dinner on Friday, Saturday and lunch on Sunday at the arena. Travel costs will be on their own expenses. No further payments will be made.
For any further information do not hesitate to contact us.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Riga.
On behalf of the organizing committee,
mobile phone: +371 26378360