WELCOME TO THE EUROPE’S LARGEST YOUTH ICE HOCKEY TOURNAMENT
The dates for the 2020 tournament are set and we are pleased to invite your club to participate in our International AAA/AA Tournament to be held in Riga (Latvia).
PARTICIPATION FEE & DATES:
* 4 nights’ accommodation in hotel Radisson Blu Daugava including breakfast buffet (or a similar 4 star hotel when Radisson Blu Daugava hotel is fully booked) based on a double room (Single room: + (plus) Euro 25,00 per room per night)
* lunch and dinner at the ice rink on Friday, Saturday and Sunday (5 warm meals)
* personal attention and award for each player
* meals on Thursday and dinners on Sunday ( there is an option to order an extra dinner for Sunday in arena, price per meal EUR 8,-).
* insurance, transportation and travel expenses
Exception: U13/U-15 is including 5 nights and also dinner on Sunday, lunch on Monday
* All tournaments will start at Friday at approx 08.00 hrs
* All tournaments will be finished on Sunday (U13/U15 on Monday) around 19.00 hrs
* Teams are expected to arrive on Thursday
* Return trip by ferry or plane should be planned not before 21.30 hrs on Sunday (U15 on Monday)
* All teams must have copies of passports available during all their games.
* Schedules for the tournaments will be forwarded to participating clubs at least 21 days before the tournament commences.
* Teams must take care of their own health and travel insurance
* minimum number of games 7 (U13/U15: 8 games minimum)
The number of teams in each group is limited:
24 teams in U10, U11, U12 AAA, U13, U14 AAA, U15 groups
16 team in U12AA, U14AA, U16, groups
12 teams in U9, U17 groups
HOW TO APPLY:
You can apply your team via online registration in our website: www.RHC.lv/registration
After registration you will receive an invoice for a deposit of 400 euros, to be paid within the specified time (no exception can be made). All payments must be made by bank transfer.
Once the deposit is paid, the team will be published on the official website www.rhc.lv
Teams who fail to pay the deposit by bank will not be guaranteed a place in the tournament.
When your team has been accepted, the tournament fee will be charged together (plus) with the charge for each player/coach.
The balance (tournament fee minus the deposit fee of Euro 400.00 plus fee per player/coach plus all additional services) will be called in for in February 2020.
The application is binding. Teams who will not be among the participants will get their Euro 400.00 back. When cancellations are made after your team has been accepted in the tournament no refund can be given on the deposit.
First closure date for the tournament will be November 15 – 2019. Second closure date (if required) will be December 30 – 2019.
Parents can stay in the same hotel as players and coaches if required, but can also be booked in one of our other partner hotels.
*All tournament participants must remain in the tournament’s official hotels only
We also arrange transportation for your personal needs during your stay.
One way transfer cost 85 Euro, we offer 47-53 sets busses.
Private buss rent 345 Euro per day.
The tournament will take place in Volvo Arena, Inbox Arena, Ozo Arena, Kurbads arena Jelgava arena. Other Arenas might be used if necessary.
We also request participating clubs to bring 1 or 2 high level referees, but this is not mandatory. Referees are offered free accommodation (based on arrival on Thursday and departure on Monday and on sharing a double room including breakfast in 4 star hotel Bellevue Park) as well lunch and dinner on Friday, Saturday and lunch on Sunday at the arena. Travel costs will be on their own expenses. No further payments will be made.
For any further information please feel free to contact me.
Looking forward to seeing you in Riga.
mobile phone: +371 26378360