RIGA HOCKEY CUP 2018
THE TOURNAMENT WHERE EAST MEET WEST!
The dates for the 2018 tournament are set and we are pleased to invite your club to participate in our International AAA/AA+ Tournament to be held in Riga (Latvia).
PARTICIPATION FEE & DATES:
|Born||Dates||Tournament||Fee per Player||Hotel||Number|
|U-13/U-15||2005/2003||March 30-31, April 1-2||Euro 535.00||Euro 175.00 p.p.||4 star||4|
|U-13/U-15||March 30-31, April 1-2||Euro 535.00||Euro 205.00 p.p.||4 star||5|
|U-12 div1/div2||2006||April 6-7-8,||Euro 535.00||Euro 130.50 p.p.||4 star||3|
|U-12 div1/div2||April 6-7-8,||Euro 535.00||Euro 159.00 p.p.||4 star||4|
|U-16/20||2002/1998||April 13-14-15||Euro 535.00||Euro 99.00 p.p.||2 star||3|
|U-16/20||April 13-14-15||Euro 535.00||Euro 117.00 p.p.||2 star||4|
|U-16/20||April 13-14-15||Euro 535.00||Euro 135.00 p.p.||4 star||3|
|U-16/20||April 13-14-15||Euro 535.00||Euro 165.00 p.p.||4 star||4|
|U-14 div1/div2||2004||April 20-21-22||Euro 535.00||Euro 99.00 p.p.||2 star||3|
|U-14 div1/div2||April 20-21-22||Euro 535.00||Euro 117.00 p.p.||2 star||4|
|U-14 div1/div2||April 20-21-22||Euro 535.00||Euro 135.00 p.p.||4 star||3|
|U-14 div1/div2||April 20-21-22||Euro 535.00||Euro 165.00 p.p.||4 star||4|
|U-10/U-11||2008/2007||April 27-28-29||Euro 535.00||Euro 123.50 p.p.||4 star||3|
|U-10/U-11||April 27-28-29||Euro 535.00||Euro 152.00 p.p.||4 star||4|
* 4 nights’ accommodation in Bellevue Park Hotel including breakfast buffet (or a similar 4-star hotel when Bellevue Park hotel is fully booked) based on a double room (Single room: + (plus) Euro 20,00 per room per night)
* lunch and dinner at the ice rink on Friday and Saturday and lunch on Sunday (5 warm meals)
* personal attention for each player
* meals on Thursday and dinner on Sunday
* insurance, transportation and travel expenses
Exception: U-13/U-15 is including 5 nights and also dinner on Sunday and lunch on Monday
* All tournaments will start at Friday at approx 07.00 hrs
* All tournaments will be finished on Sunday (U-13/15 on Monday) around 19.00 hrs
* Teams are expected to arrive on Thursday
* Return trip by ferry or plane should be planned not before 21.30 hrs on Sunday (U-13/15 on Monday)
* All teams must have copies of passports (or original player cards or passports) available during all their games.
* Schedules for the tournaments will be forwarded to participating clubs at least 21 days before the tournament commences.
* Teams must take care of their own health and travel insurance
* minimum number of games 7 (U-13/15: 8 games minimum)
HOW TO APPLY:
You can apply your team via online registration on our website: www.RHC.lv or just apply by email to Janis.Jansons@rhc.lv
Together with the application (form), you should transfer a deposit of Euro 400.00 per team (no exception can be made). All payments must be made by bank transfer.
All transfer costs must be paid by the team. Teams who fail to pay the deposit by the bank will not be guaranteed a place in the tournament.
When your team has been accepted the tournament fee will be charged together (plus) with the charge for each player/coach.
The balance (tournament fee minus the deposit fee of Euro 400.00 plus a fee per player/coach plus all additional services) will be called in for in February 2018.
Payments must be made to:
“RIGA CUP EVENTS” SIA
Address: Zeltiņu street 16, Mārupe, Latvia, LV-2167
IBAN code: LV33HABA0551043656504
BIC code: HABALV22
Please mention RIGA CUP 2018 + your team name with your payment.
The application is binding. Teams who will not be among the participants will get their Euro 400.00 back. When cancellations are made after your team has been accepted into the tournament no refund can be given on the deposit.
The first closure date for the tournament will be November 30 – 2017. Second closure date (if required) will be December 31 – 2017.
Parents can stay in the same hotel as players and coaches if required, but can also be booked in one of our other partner hotels. Rates on request.
We can also arrange transportation for your personal needs during your stay. Rates on request.
The tournament will take place in Volvo Arena, Inbox Arena, Ozo Arena, and Mogo Arena. Other Arenas might be used if necessary.
We also request participating clubs to bring 1 or 2 high-level referees, but this is not mandatory. Referees are offered free accommodation (based on arrival on Thursday and departure on Monday and on sharing a double room including breakfast in 4-star hotel Bellevue Park) as well lunch and dinner on Friday, Saturday and lunch on Sunday at the Arena. Travel costs will be on their own expenses. No further payments will be made.
For any further information do not hesitate to contact us.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Riga.
Janis Jansons Gints Bikars
On behalf of the organizing committee,
mobile phone: +371 26378360
mobile phone: +371 25454703